As the multiyear winner of the Best in KLAS award for Long-Term Care Software and Home Health and Hospice EMR, MatrixCare is an industry leader in interoperability and is trusted by thousands of facility-based and home-based care organizations to improve provider efficiencies and promote a better quality of life for the people they serve. They help providers connect and collaborate across the care continuum to optimize outcomes and successfully manage risk. Simply put, MatrixCare empowers providers—giving them vital information to deliver what people need, when they need it.
MatrixCare knows the power of smart technology. Their solutions are changing the way people give and receive care in out-of-hospital care settings, and are built to adapt and grow with the industry, ultimately yielding successful outcomes.
MatrixCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD). Visit www.matrixcare.com and follow @MatrixCare on Twitter.
The Sales Development Representative will initiate, locate, and solicit new customer accounts and will provide qualified leads to our Regional Sales Team. In this role, you will also be responsible for managing the initial sales process for MatrixCare’s industry leading EHR solutions. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, perseverance and the drive to go far in a career in sales, this is a great opportunity for you!
Each Day You Will:
- Want to bring a competitive, but team focused, work ethic to our team. We learn and grow together - our goal is to drive revenue
- Work as a key partner with our Sales team comprised of industry experts to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in account business generation
- Work with your leader to understand how to improve and grow in the role
- Schedule and complete weekly prospecting activities, to include cold calling and follow-up activities
- Drive enthusiasm in MatrixCare Solutions through outbound calls and relationship management activities
- Develop and grow knowledge of MatrixCare’s offerings and associated technologies
- Build and maintain ongoing rapport with key individuals at customer locations
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets on a consistent basis
- Track and enter daily sales activities and leads into Salesforce
The Super Powers You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
- 1-2 years inside sales experience preferred
- Effective organizational planning, communication, and superior time management
- Ability to prospect, propose, negotiate and close
- Previous experience with extensive cold calling and strategic selling experience a plus
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable spending a considerable amount of time speaking on the telephone while providing exceptional customer service
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work in a team environment
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
Why MatrixCare? Change the way technology is used to deliver healthcare. Build amazing products. Create ways to provide better care for the nation’s aging population. Tackle complex questions to ensure optimal customer service. See your work improve healthcare each day.
About MatrixCare Current and multi-time winner of the prestigious Best in KLAS for Long-Term Care Software award, MatrixCare is the complete solution for growing organizations that need to successfully manage risk in care delivery across the LTPAC spectrum. Trusted by more than 13,000 facility-based care settings and more than 2,500 home care, home health and hospice organizations, MatrixCare’s solutions help ACOs, skilled nursing and senior living providers, life plan communities (CCRCs), and home health organizations to connect, collaborate and prosper as we migrate to a fee-for-value healthcare system. In addition to purpose-built EHR components for any LTPAC care-setting, MatrixCare also includes solutions to systematically increase clinical quality: Enterprise Analytics, robust Clinical Decision Support and the industry’s first Care Coordination platform to create a true, person-centric, e-longitudinal health record and enable LTPAC providers to efficiently manage the populations under their care.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!