Virtual Kentucky Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Position Available
ProCare Therapy and VocoVision are working with an astonishing school in Kentucky that is looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher certified in the state of KY. If you are a licensed DHHT looking to work part time, please email your resume to Josephine.Mason@procaretherapy.com.
- Work-from-home position
- Part time
- 1 day a week
- Caseload details:
- 1:1 with kindergartener
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
- Master's Degree in Education Specializing in Visually Impaired Teaching
- 2 years of teaching experience
- State teaching license with TVI credential
If you’re interested in this work from home school DHH position, or you are looking for a position you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an up to date copy of your resume directly to me Josephine.Mason@procaretherapy.com. Please call or text (813) 543-9884 if you have any questions
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and in-person available and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with our remote platform or in a new classroom.