As a top 10 Healthcare staffing company, Supplemental Health Care knows how to support Speech-Language Pathologists in their career, and our Schools Center of Excellence brings the same award-winning support and guidance to thousands of school professionals across the U.S. We've partnered with a school district in Saint Louis, Missouri to hire a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Position: School SLP
- In-person or 100% remote/virtual
- Weekly pay up to $1400
- Full-time is Mon-Fri 6.5 hours/day and 32.5 hours/week, but they will also consider part-time candidates.
- SLP will work with students to assess, screen, evaluate, and share results with parents and educational staff
- SLP will develop and implement IEPs for students
We understand that students come first in schools, so we offer a range of benefits, programs, and support services to help you find the right employer fit and stay focused on caring for your students. From industry-leading benefits to career growth options and mentorship, SHC is the school employer you’ve been looking for.
How to apply:
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the options in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Insurance: Supplemental Health Care cares about your career, but we also care about you and your family. We offer a range of insurance options to provide the coverage you need when you need it.
- Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
MO SLP License
- American Heart Association BLS
- School Experience is Preferred but not required