Aperture has an immediate requirement for an experienced business analyst to support a temporary project with a key Federal client. This engagement may lead to a longer term opportunity based on the performance of the individual. This position is remote and will last until August 30th.
The candidate should have the following experience:
- Immediate availability to start work within the next 1 to 3 days.
- Five years of business analyst experience in a technical environment
- Exceptional communication skills including both oral and written communications.
- Strong understanding of application development and operations & maintenance
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of basic technology infrastructure concepts specifically including th performance load testing for applications.
- The ability to develop strong written work products (writing samples may be required)
The candidate should have a bachelors degree from an accredited college in business or a technical area.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Business analysis: 5 years (Required)
- IT project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agile: 3 years (Preferred)
- LoadRunner: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote