Becoming a New York Life Insurance and Financial Sales Professional is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial sales/insurance business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule.
We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path. As a Financial Services Professional it is your responsibility to help individuals plan for their future. Do you have a retirement plan in place? What do you have to do today, to put your children through college? How do you plan on transferring your wealth to heirs?
A licensed financial sales professional is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting informational gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential financial sales solutions
- Providing on-going service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
Insurance & Financial Sales Professional Qualifications
- college Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience a +
- Life and health licenses within 30 days of acceptance (company will pay for costs)
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
What you’ll experience here at New York Life:
- Enjoying a flexible lifestyle
- Working toward personal and professional financial growth
- Pursuing an opportunity for very high income
- Performing a valuable service to others in your community
- Opportunity to move into Fast Track Management program within 2 years for qualified applicants
- NYLIC University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan\*
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
\*Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
Company Description New York Life, established in 1845, is one of the most respected and successful companies in America and internationally. Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income products, and long term care insurance. New York Life Investment Management LLC provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
- Sales: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $100,000.00 per year
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible