Career Opportunity – Senior Biostatistician with Firma Clinical Research
Do you enjoy creating high quality statistical deliverables on clinical trials projects (SAP)? Do your strengths lie in leading and coordinating statistical related activities? Does having more visibility and less red tape appeal to you? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
Firma Clinical Research is a clinical research organization offering global in-home clinical trial studies. We make clinical trial participation possible for patients who otherwise may not have the option. We are looking to add a Senior Biostatistician to our team.
Fully Remote Position
The Senior Biostatistician is responsible for leading statistical related activities to coordinate with team members. Activities include, but are not limited to, coordinating project team meetings, executing Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), involvement in programming and validations, ensuring high quality and timely statistical deliverables, and providing guidance to less-experienced statisticians in the team.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead and coordinate statistical related activities to support clinical studies.
- Participate in randomization development.
- Prepare or review the clinical study protocols, case report forms, statistical analysis plans, and table shells as needed.
- Create SAS programs for data management activities, CDISC compliant analysis datasets, and statistical analysis of the clinical trial data.
- Prepare the statistical section of clinical trial reports and presentations of the results to the team.
- Mentor and develop less-experienced statisticians on the project team.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of regulatory guidance and statistical methodology as applied to clinical studies in pharmaceutical development.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement innovative statistical methods to provide added value client drug development process
To be successful you will have:
- Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent experience defined as a minimum of 8 years related, combined experience in education, knowledge, and skills that will enable the incumbent to proficiently perform the duties of the role is required. Ph. D is preferred. Note: Statistical coursework is required if Degree(s) not in Biostatistics or Statistics.
- Minimum 3 years clinical trials experience with Master’s Degree; Or, minimum 1 year clinical trials experience with Ph. D.
- Working knowledge of SAS or R programming combined with other statistical software packages is required.
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional and impactful clinical research organization. Come join us! Apply online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote