Hahn Group Inc. provides data management and analytics solutions specifically tailored for pharmaceutical and bio-tech industries within the commercial landscape. We focus on providing scalable and repeatable frameworks for data infrastructure and analysis. Leveraging cloud-based technology, we enable customers to increase the speed and efficiency of analytics and transform them to data driven organizations.
The Hahn Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced Tableau Consultant for end to end development of analytics and dashboards for our pharmaceutical industry customers.
100% remote position. Preference is for candidate to be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Develop meaningful, efficient dashboards and visualizations using leading platforms, primarily Tableau
- Willingness to be flexible to support any client needs
- Translate complex reporting needs into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, aggregations, etc.
- Understand the analytic needs of pharmaceutical clients and translate these into meaningful and actionable data visualizations
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to implement solutions
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Leverage problem-solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems
- 2-5+ years Tableau application development, including visualizations, parameters, and report optimization
- Experience with Tableau web data connector and Tableau Server required
- Setup/configure the Tableau server in environments by using Tableau CMD (commands) and Tableau admin tools such as Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) Databases Oracle / SQL Server/MySQL DB.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau report performance optimization
- Experience with pharmaceutical data/analysis and working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is required (IQVIA / Symphony Health)
- Experience with relational databases required (i.e. SQL Server / MySQL / Oracle)
- Strong PL/SQL skills: views, stored procedures, minimum 3 years.
- Desire to build and nurture strong client relationships over time to expand Hahn Group, Inc business
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively across the organization
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Tableau: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote