Job Title: Insurance Agent (100% Commission Only)
· Currently Interviewing entrepreneurial-minded Life and Health Insurance Agents to work remotely.
· Licensed Agents, Newly Licensed Agents or willing to become licensed to educate clients on financial services.
· Facilitate Policy Reviews, Financial Needs Analysis and Estate Planning for individuals, entrepreneurs, and businesses·
Leadership and strong organizational skills required.
· Relationship development skills required.
· Effective oral and written communication required.
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Able to pass criminal background check
- Serious applicants only, please.
- Potential earning of $30,000 – 50,000 per year Part-Time $65,000 - 100,000+ per year Full-Time with unlimited earning potential and no ceiling on income.
- Non-Captive Business Associates/agents.
- Entrepreneurial mentorship opportunities available.
- Potential Equity Ownership in the company.
- Monthly Equity Bonuses starting year after Equity Partnership status.
- Work from Home, Work Virtual, Work remotely.
- Daily training available virtually via Zoom.
- Unlimited 24/7 Access to Virtual Entrepreneur University Training Courses.
- Help clients with Estate Planning, Retirement Planning, Life insurance and Annuities, college funding.
- Work as an independent agent but you are not working alone.
- We are financial educators. We utilize a financial blueprint and help individuals, families and businesses optimize their assets and build a solid financial foundation of wealth.
- If unlicensed, must be willing to become licensed – study material provided for first 30 days of signing up.
- Must have E & O coverage or can request coverage through our organization.
- Your contacts and personal list are yours.
- Not limited by territory - free to engage clients and develop business nationwide if desired.
- Flexible Hours - no quotas.
- Required: Laptop, Smart Phone, Strong Internet connection.
- Personal-Development Training Opportunities
- Opportunities for additional streams of residual income
- Developing and managing the client relationship with key leadership
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Manage communication between the client and internal teams to support existing processes
- Maintain good Customer Service relationships with external and internal customers.
- Responding promptly and courteously to fulfill customer needs and expectations.
- Use clear and appropriate language in all communications.
- Must have or able to develop great time management skills.
- Will educate on the technology that we use.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you coachable and willing to follow a proven successful system?
- Insurance sales: 1 year (Required)
- Life Insurance License (Required)
Work Location: Remote