- Open to 100% remote work scenario for the right candidate
Do you love wine? Are you inspired by innovative, intelligent creative designs? Do you enjoy working with a team? If so, join the Jackson Family Wines In-house Creative Division.
We’re not looking for the ordinary or mundane – we’re an award-winning company in search for a superstar Senior Designer to help us solve business challenges in unexpected ways. This position will handle the overall conceptualization and development of cross-functional campaigns from concept to completion.
- Develop creative strategies to implement brand initiatives
- Deliver innovative, high level design across multiple brands and executions, including print, packaging, advertising and digital
- Tagline ideation
- Mentor junior designer(s) on projects in their execution
- Work in a complex matrix environment to effectively instill consistent standards, guidelines and direction that align with the corporate brand strategy.
- Actively contribute to the company/team culture of communication, collaboration and creativity
- Stay current with industry design trends
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- 3 - 5 years agency experience
- Knowledge of strategic brand development, and marketing campaign execution
- Team player
- Experienced in thinking strategically
- Experienced in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experienced in maintaining composure under pressure
- Experienced in presenting to senior leadership
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Experienced in successfully partnering with external members of an organization
- Experienced in effectively coping with change and multitasking
(This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Critical features of this job are described in the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. (Reasonable accommodation is defined as any modification or adjustment to a job or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.)