We are hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls and chat in a high-energy work from home environment.
You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
Note: This position is only open to candidates residing in the state of Virginia.
This is the job for you if:
· You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types (i.e. service requests, billing questions, energy conservation advice, etc.)
· You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to provide resolutions
· You have a strong attention to detail
· You bring an enthusiastic personality
· You are bilingual in Spanish and English
What we offer:
· Competitive hourly rate – opportunities start at $13 per hour but can vary by role
· Two schedules: Customer Service Representatives Mon-Fri and Saturday on occasion, with a shift from 8am-9pm and Emergency Service Representatives with a 24/7 shift with premium pay
· +$1 premium for the 24/7 emergency service shift
· +$1 premium for Spanish bilingual
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· Paid training
· Advancement opportunities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus
· Full time availability
· Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
· Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
· Experience in customer service and sales
· High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
· Excellent Internet connectivity:
· Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
· Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
· Productive work environment:
· In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
· A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
· A computer with:
· 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
· 2 GB RAM
· 10 GB available hard drive space
· One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
· Sound/audio support
· Windows 10
· 2 - 20 inch monitors
· Wired Keyboard
· Wired Mouse
· A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
· Dual ear
· Noise-cancelling microphone
· A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- contact center: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location