Who We Are
For more than 20 years, Softcrylic has been working with organizations large and small to help solve business challenges through technology. We bring a unique combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for organizations.
Our clients range from the travel and leisure industry to publishing, retail and banking. The common thread between our clients is their commitment to making data work as seen through their investment in those efforts.
In our quest to solve data challenges for our clients, we work with large enterprise, cloud based and marketing technology suites. We have a deep understanding of these solutions so we can help our clients make the most of their investment in an efficient way to have a data driven business.
Why Work at Softcrylic?
Softcrylic provides an engaging, team-focused, and rewarding work environment where people are excited about the work they do and passionate about delivering creative solutions to our clients.
We are looking to add an Adobe Target Consultant to our team! We are all working remotely right now at Softcrylic, so candidates can be located anywhere throughout the US.
A Day in the Life of an Adobe Target Consultant:
You are an Adobe Target expert and know your way around the Adobe Marketing cloud. Your goal is to deliver testing and personalization for landing pages on large enterprise business websites. In this role you will execute best practices for technical implementations and provide strategy to achieve exceptional results using Adobe Target. You will manage the relationship with clients, provide developers direction and work with other Adobe experts to set up these experiments, QA the activities and analyze the results. Finally, you will deliver reports of each test and personalization activity.
- Use Adobe Target to help large enterprise clients deliver conversion testing and personalization
- Complete conversion optimization for clients- including setting up experiments using conversion testing tools and analyzing the results
- Strategize conversion projects, bring creative ideas to the table, and present them to clients and other stakeholders
- Work well with clients while being open to client feedback
Experience & Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years working in Conversion Optimization - analytics, A/B testing and a understanding of personalization concepts.
- 3+ years working with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with the Adobe Marketing Suite including Adobe Target, DTM / Launch and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
*Must be authorized to work in the US- we are unable to provide any visa sponsorship for this role. *
What we offer you:
Along with a competitive salary based on experience and skills, Softcrylic offers comprehensive benefits including medical and dental insurance, short-term, long-term, and life insurance, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k) plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Adobe Target: 4 years (Required)
- Conversion optimization: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote