REMOTE WITHIN U.S. WELCOME
Leading EDJE helps our partners solve their most complex business challenges by building them the highest quality custom software….and we do it better than anyone else!
Since 2007, we have created a unique culture that promotes high positive energy with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our firm is made of exceptionally talented professionals who deliver exceptional results, and our clients are made from a wide array of industries but have a common goal of choosing a partner who provides distinct, creative solutions.
We choose to work and live deliberately via our uncompromising core values, of Put Team First, Is Dedicated to Growth, Does the Right Thing…Not the Right Now Thing, Approaches Problem Solving Passionately and Communicates Effectively. It is an absolute must that our Solutions Strategist shares these values and embraces them both professionally and personally.
The ideal .NET Solutions is a creative thinker, who thrives on innovation and thinks outside the box. You will have a proven ability to work with Scrum Masters, QA specialists, Business Analysts, Developers, and clients to help deliver high-quality applications that solve complex business problems. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical to delivering a solution on time and under budget. The ability to provide real-time information and to be able to tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Leading EDJE team members (we call ourselves EDJErs) are passionate about technology and are continuous learners who thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity to learn and grow their skills and knowledge.
EDJErs are great team players, who show respect, and are dependable and reliable. They are good communicators, open-minded, and respect other opinions. They are honest, transparent, and flexible. The ideal candidate is authentic and personable and not ego-centric. He or she recognizes the “we” in team success.
The responsibilities of the .NET Solutions Lead include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead and mentor development teams
- Review/interpret requirements
- Work with internal team and client to propose solutions
- Estimate development work
- Develop applications
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a developer in the .NET platform.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in development languages and tools including
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Must have a “can-do” attitude and a strong passion for technology and a willingness to learn new skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
Nice to Have (preferred):
- Cloud Development (AWS, Azure, or comparable)
- .NET Core
- Experience as a development lead on teams consisting of 3 or more developers
WHAT SETS LEADING EDJE APART FROM OTHER COMPANIES?
- Founded in 2007, Leading EDJE is a stable organization
- Focused on organic growth, providing quality over quantity
- A family-friendly culture focused on team members’ personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for advancement
- Well respected within the technical community for providing superior services
- A team of A-Players who respect and trust another
The team says:
- Fun, inspiring, and engaging work environment
- Extremely talented employees
- Passion for doing the right thing for our clients, our team, and our image
- Effective communication at all levels/positions
- Leading EDJE is truly a company that practices what it preaches
- The leadership team openly accepts the feedback and tries to come up with a solution that will work for most people
- Professional growth is encouraged and enforced on an individual level
- Supportive, trusting, and open relationships
- Commitment to team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $112,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- .NET Development: 4 years (Required)
- Fully Remote