Position Title: Manager of Behavioral Health Operations
Location: Hybrid (Remote/234 W 35th Street New York, NY, 10122)
- Department point person for our Behavioral Health Vendor along with IC/BH leadership for tracking, coordination and implementation purposes.
- Partner with leadership to develop and document departmental workflows and related training materials. Provides staff training as needed.
- Serves as departmental lead to collaborate on compliance/regulatory and quality matters. Develops presentations and responses to queries, deficiencies and other items that impact regulatory compliance. Performs appropriate follow up and tracking to ensure that deficiencies are rectified and necessary changes are implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care, project management or a similar field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Two years’ experience in a health related project management capacity and one year’s experience supervising professional staff in an office environment.
- At least (1) year of Medicaid managed care experience required preferably with behavioral health and children’s services; knowledge of parity is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10122: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Health Related Project Management Capacity: 2 years (Required)
- Supervising professional staff in an office environment: 1 year (Required)
- Medicaid Managed care: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10122